[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: An accounting question...

    Yesterday I posted the question regarding a database provider needs
an accounting mechanism for web access. Many reponses were received and
valuable to me. A few netters mentioned a "session manager" which can
record the status of each session and perform accouting/authentication/
access control/ticket issuing accordingly. I wish I could hear from
Anyone had similar experience before.

    One of the netters mentioned some physical security issues, and that
he is going to make a trip to the Pacific Rim (possibly Beijing?) in
June or July. However I accidently deleted this letter and couldn't
find it any longer. If you are the author could you please re-send me
the mail?

    Many thanks, and sorry for the interruption.

--
   Chih-Hung Feng <chfeng@iii.org.tw>